Monday 22 July 2013

Divergent V.S The Hunger Games part 1

Hi!
So this has been bugging me recently, Which is better, The Hunger games franchise or The Divergent series?
I have three sections, Main character, plot, and writing style. In each section I'm going to vote which novel I think did a better job of, eg. enjoyment- I think divergent did a better job because...
Okay so lets get started!
In this article, I'm doing Main character.











Main Character 


Lets start with Katniss:

Good points:
-Interesting to read about
-Very strong
-Does not let people push her around

Bad points:
-very whiny
-stubborn
-unnecessarily mean at times
- Can be boring

Tris:

Good points:
- Strong
- Funny
- Very likable (unless you are Peter)
- Doesn't play by the rules

bad points:
- Sometimes doesn't listen to other characters
- Quite Uptight

Overall I think 'Tris Prior' is a much better character than Katniss Everdeen.

Thank you for reading this article,
Remember every Monday and Friday I have a new blog up.
Cheerio!

ps. Here is a little book trailer I made for Divergent and it's sequel Insurgent. Please watch! thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment