Sunday 29 December 2013

Top 5 favourite TV shows

Hello! So as I said before in my last blog, I will be doing a post of my top 5 favourite TV shows, I have not chosen ten because probably at the end of January my list will probably change a lot due to my busy schedule of watching 6 new shows in January!

SO in descending order.

5.

Doctor Who is an amazing show, and even if I prefer Tennant's era, I still love this show so much and it still remains in a special place in my heart, and the 2013 christmas special, enough said.






4. 



Parks and Recreation is probably the funniest show on tv, it is just hilarious and the actors (especially Aubrey Plaza) are just the funniest people ever. The first season is just terrible and tries to be 'The Office 2.0' but the second season is when the show finds it's own way and becomes one of the best sitcoms ever.




3. 


Now Community may not be as funny as Parks and Recreation, but the characters in Community stay with you for longer, the characters (well most characters) are likeable and the greendale 7 (watch the show and you will get this joke) feels like a family that you are part of. The best characters are Troy, Abed and Annie and even if Troy is going to leave in the next season, hopefully this show will still be top notch.


2. 


The Walking Dead used to be my favourite show ever, Season 1 was just spectacular and was probably the best season of them all (even if it only had 6 episodes), I loved Season 2 even more, but lots of people didn't like that season. Season 3 was really good as well, Now season 4 is where i'm a bit annoyed with this show, the first episode of season 4 promised a new start and was incredible, however the episodes after that were just boring and un-rememberable. But this being said, the mid-season finale was just wonderful and very gory! Hopefully the next 8 episodes of Season 4 are much better!



1.

So I just Binge-watched the 6 90 minute episodes of Sherlock, So all together I watched 9 hours of Sherlock, and it still wasn't enough, Now a would I thought that a show with only 6 episodes (however they were movie length) would be my favourite show ever, well I was wrong. Sherlock Holmes and John Watson are some of the best characters in fiction, and never was I bored with this show, every episode was perfect in it's own way, and Series 3 is coming soon, well it is only 3 episodes again (NO!!!) My favourite episode has to be The Reichenbach Fall, the ending cliffhanger though left me distraught for hours! Imagine the people that watched it when it first came out (2 years ago!), hopefully though, there wont be a massive gap between series 3 and series 4!

SO that is my top 5 favourite TV shows, in the next few days, I will post my top 5 favourite movies of 2013!                                                                    Bye for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment