Thursday 15 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 Update: Days 1-4

Hello guys!
Well Bout of Books 10 started on Monday 12th May, and it has been one helluva week so far! I have has some high reading moments and some very bad ones....
Here is my progress so far and what I am planning to read for the remainder of the week.

So I started off the week with Reading Paper Towns, and I was already 141 pages in before the read-a-thon. Monday was the worst reading day so far, I only read 6 pages! I actually have no excuse other than I was too lazy and I couldn't stop watching The Office US. On Tuesday I did slightly better, I read 87 pages bringing my total of the read-a-thon to 93 pages. On Wednesday I read quite a lot and ended up finishing Paper Towns, I also started Miss Peregrines home for Peculiar Children and read 30 pages of that.
Overall Mon-Wed statistics:

Monday: 6 Pages of Paper Towns (On Page 147)
Tuesday: 87 Pages of Paper Towns (On Page 234)
Wednesday: 104 Pages altogether, 71 pages of Paper Towns (Finished on Page 305) and 33 Pages of Miss Peregrines home for Peculiar Children.

So far today, I have read 110 pages of Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children, meaning I am on page 143. I plan on reading about 40 pages more today. So far my page count is 307, and I am very happy with that, My goal is to read 500 pages altogether for the read-a-thon, and I think that I am on track.

So I am planning to finish Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by early Saturday, and then starting The Darkest Minds as said in my TBR post last week, however I am thinking of changing that and reading Hollow City, the sequel to Miss Peregrine's instead, I just bought it today and because I am in love with the first one so far, I might want to continue on with the world. So that is it for now, You can keep up with my progress on Goodreads or Twitter, I will leave the links down below.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RainingKnight18
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9990480-haroon

Don't forget I am going to be doing a full wrap up when the read-a-thon is finished. Bye For Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment